Garage Floor Epoxy Coatings
If you’re looking for a beautiful custom epoxy garage floor that is durable, easy to maintain, have a look at our flooring surfaces. These garage or shop floors are permanently sealed and protected from daily abuse and the elements for longevity.
Transform your garage or shop floor with Concrete Surfaces PERFECT FLOORS. Garage and shop spaces are subject to excess abuse and exposure to oil or chemicals that can deteriorate your concrete investment. Our garage and shop floor epoxy coatings will not only enhance the look of your space but will be providing you many years of protection for your concrete floors. Think “Dealer Showroom Floors” with industrial like strength and protection, how can you go wrong?
Let Concrete Surfaces restore your pitted and aging garage floor with concrete resurfacing and an epoxy coating that are both attractive and affordable. Using 100 percent solid epoxy systems on your existing concrete surface ensures that you toughen up your floor and make it resistant to any cracking and abrasions.
Epoxy Coating Makes your Garage Floors:
- resilient, hard and durable
- chemical, stain, abrasion and dirt resistant
- non-porous and easy to clean
- resistant to hot tire marks
- available in a variety of colors and finishes
Give your garage a layer of epoxy so that your new garage look is not only attractive but also waterproof, durable, chemical resistant and abrasion resistant. Talk to us and get your quote today.
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
Epoxy Surface Benefits
Resistant to Salt Damage
Texture for Slip Resistance
Permanent Seal for Your Concrete
Custom Colours at No Added Fees
Showroom Floors with Industrial like Strength
Why Consider Garage Epoxy Coatings?
Epoxy coatings are a face-lift for any old, drab garage floor, whether indoors or in a back shop. Our advanced Epoxy Concrete Surfaces ensures that your new garage floor is now resistant to peeling caused by heat or temperature fluctuations. Having no more marks on your garage floor means your floor looks new for many years. Customizing your garage floor epoxy layers also come with diverse colors, you can now play around with colors and glossy or matte finishes, and finally, get the garage of your dreams.
Here are a few more advantages to help you ‘seal the deal’.
- You can pick your attractive surface pattern for all your coated surfaces since epoxies come in beautiful color combinations and decorative color chips.
- Epoxy garage floors score well on all garage-specific ratings such as impact ratings, abrasion loss ratings, compressive strength ratings and more. Epoxy floor coatings offer a higher abrasion rating, suitable for garages in particular.
- Since epoxy flooring paint has a very high chemical resistance even to strong acids, you need not worry even while acid washing your garage.
- Epoxy flooring solutions for your garage floor surfaces come in various finishes, including non-slip and high-gloss.
Benefits of Garage Floor Epoxy Coatings
From a Homeowner’s perspective, epoxy coatings for your garage floor ensure that you get all these added benefits:
- The floor looks seamless because the epoxy coating are applied only after all cracks are repaired first.
- The floor is super-easy to clean and requires very little maintenance.
- The non-porous surface ensures that grease, dust, motor oil and dirt do not penetrate and leave stains.
- If your garage space is smaller or dimly lit, gloss finished epoxy flooring helps make them look brighter and spacious.
- Epoxy coatings make your floors slip-resistant, heat-proof, and fire-resistant. They make your garage spaces safe.
- With the availability of huge color resources, you have a variety of color choices and epoxy garage floor solutions.
- If you are of the more adventurous type, you have access to color chips (metallic flakes) for even more variety and design options.
- Epoxy garage floors can pretty much handle anything you through at them.